Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Friday, April 17, 2009

HaHaHaHaHa! I'm laughing so hard!

The last 2 days have been spent with Margaux on my lap looking at this site, all about illusions. It was sent innocently to me in a chat with Mary Lewis. Little did she know how hugely Margaux is into optical illusions! There's some great stuff there. I love my unschooling friends!

And the reason I'm laughing so hard, is because some things you can either laugh about or cry about, and well, laughing is so much better than crying and getting upset! I now have a ghetto car...

You know, I was trying sooo hard to have the soccer mom look with my minivan livin in the suburbs, then I hit a pole, yes that really nice dent was me. I can live with that, it was really dumb and it looks bad, but hey, who cares right? Half my hub caps have gone missing, so the other ones were taken off, and NOW... Cyle happened...

He closed my door just a little too hard while parked on a down hill slope, and the whole window popped out and smashed into a million pieces on the ground. He's just too darn sweet and cute to get mad at, but gosh darn it, I don't want a ghetto car with a missing window and I can't afford to replace it!

He felt really really bad about the whole thing and I had to assure him over and over that I really wasn't mad at him and that life happens. I mean really, would it do any good to be upset and mad about it? It wouldn't change the fact that I still no longer have a window! And honestly it could've happened to anyone, and I'm glad it didn't happen to Margaux because it would've hit her on the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with my car, hit a pole and dented up my front fender. http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/m88888888h/untitled2-1.jpg People are encouraging me to just drive with it, so I guess I will. Now that I am looking I see other decent cars with dents so we fit right in.. Some even say a dent adds unique character, who knows, could dents perhaps be sexy?