Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pictures of fright town, yet again

I'm puting a link instead of going through them all again... fright town pics

We just had the cast party and a very nice person took about a million photos and made cd's for all of us there, so I actually have some really great photos now!

We were so glad to be done with it, by the end, and now we kind of miss it, so it was great to see the fright town folks again and get some cool pictures.

And on another note... it snowed and it's really cold. It's supposed to snow again today but it hasn't yet and is actually rather sunny. I will post some nice photos of all that stuff soon. I've got some nice ones...

No comments: