Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A quick update!

Well, yes my excuse is that we've been busy... yeah I'm sure no one's heard that one before!

I'm just doing a quick up date...

Chamille and I have been busy with http://www.frighttown.com/

It's been exhausting and we only go twice a week. There are a few people that actually go every night it's open! Chamille would probably go more often if our family could swing it, but alas, I must go with as per our special arrangement because Chamille is so young. So that means John must rearrage his work schedule to accommodate us and hang out with Margaux, who wants NOTHING to do with all that scary stuff.

It's been amazingly fun to scare people. I didn't think I would enjoy as much as I have been! Chamille and I have been learning a LOT about makeup and latex and all that good stuff. We are part of the make-up team, so we get there really early on the nights we go.

Here's a couple of pictures of Chamille. Sorry, I don't have any of me...
the first two are from the Chop Shop, she's a zombie mutant monster and the second two are from Elshoff Manor the Asylum as a shock therapy patient.







No comments: