Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

ok here's one



To me, this picture doesn't even look like me, so COOL! I look absolutely nasty! I was a generic monster person, so that I could go through and relieve actors long enough for them to use the bathroom and stuff.

We have 2 more nights, so I will try to get some more pictures that are a little better than all these kind of fuzzy ones. I wish I would've gotten a pic of Chamille last night, because she was really gross. When she was done, she took off her mask almost immediately because it was uncomfortable and smelled bad, that's what she said when she took it off anyway.

No comments: