Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Art update

I'm one step closer to my etsy set up. My dad finally sent me a disk with all my art on it. It was part of my b-day present! So, I set up my paypal account and waiting for my bank approval thingy, then I will load pics and prices to my etsy shop. I'm thinking by this weekend everything will be up and runnin!

I'm hopefully optomistic about my art shop! I'm also working on 2 more pieces. One is a 9x12 and it's almost done, something was spilled on it and I'm working really hard to fix it. The other is a series of small pictures that will make up one very large piece. I'm excited about it on many levels, but it won't be finished for a long while, maybe several months.

No comments: