Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Very Busy!

We've been very busy and loads has happened since last October. Perhaps I can relate things over a few weeks. For now, though, the biggest thing, is that we are currently in New Mexico, temporarily. I will perhaps write more on the matter later.

That's about all I want to write, right now. The girls are doing okay, although Chamille isn't really thrilled with being in the middle of nowhere, so we've been making excersions to Albuquerque to satisfy her big city needs.

2 comments:

Schuyler said...

I love New Mexico. I miss New Mexico. There is an unschooling family in Alamagordo and there are a few in Albuquerque. I know they have an unschooling in Albuquerque list and get together for a park day.

StalkersAnonymous said...

I wish you guys would come back to New Mexico. =/