Welcome to my life. It's a whirlwind of kids, chaos, pets, people, family, art, and being home (most of the time; I like to get out here and there). We unschool, so the unexpected is, well, expected...

Friday, May 11, 2007

Chamille


Well, Chamille has finally agreed to create a myspace for me. She is soooo good at this, and I just don't have the time for it. She is going to make it extra cool for me. Hers is so amazing. She has it set on private, but you all know our last name now that you've visited this page, so here is a link to it.

(link gone sorry...)

I will leave it up for a while, so that people may view how cool she made it. I will go in and edit it out after a bit, because I think she wants it on private, too many people want to be her friend, and a lot of them are not people that she wants as her friend, or as she says, "oh those people are just those myspace weirdos that want everyone to be their friend for some reason." She doesn't like to weed through them so she always says yes to friends requests. You'll see what I mean if you look through her friend's list.


When viewing, realize all could be true or none of it....


If you are reading this after I've edited out the page, you can make a comment and I'll send you a link to it if you are really just dying to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to add you as a friend on myspace, but the last name & email are coming up as wrong?
Maybe you can link to me:
http://www.myspace.com/katsantiques
Your cousin
Kat